Hi there Nippers & families,
1. U10/11s on the BBQ this week. Thank you.
2.Last March Past training 8.30am Sunday. Last training before Branch Carnival.
3. Tonight we have a fundraiser at Guzman Y Gomez (GYG) in Wollongong Central Saturday 6th Feb at 6pm. Tell everyone you know that if they buy a burrito meal or drink any time that day, $2 from every item purchased is being donated to our club. Please come along, bring your family and have a burrito with your fellow club members. It’s not often that we get to do this.
4. Anyone with a perpetual trophy, please start bringing them back in.
5. Congratualtions to all new SRC and Bronze Medallion holders. Great work. Thanks, Nicolette.
6. We are looking for anyone interested in helping us out next season with the following positions:
- BBQ Coordinator,
- Fundraising Coordinator,
- U9s Age Manager (for the group that were U8s this season)
The bonus about knowing early is that the people currently holding the positions are available to provide information about t he role, and show exactly how easy it is to do. If you think you can help out in any of these vital roles, please see Lisa and we can get you a hands on look at the role before the new season starts. It’s not scary …
Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight at 6pm or on the beach Sunday.