Hi there Nippers and Families,
We are back on the beach this Sunday 16th October.
So much work has been going on behind the scenes for months now to prepare for a good season so here’s cheers to a great one.
Please read the following:
- U12,13,14 & parents are required at the club at 8.30am You are on duty for the day…this requires setting up the beach, the BBQ, running the BBQ and packing it all away. Each Sunday a different Age group will be on duty. In the event that no one turns up to run the day, that age group will not particiipate in nippers for the day.
- Sydney Water fees are required this Sunday. A short meeting for Sydne y Water will be held prior to nipper on the 23rd Oct.
- We need people to help out and become officials for the Carnivals. Officials course is the Saturday 5th Nov. See Lisa to put your name down.
- SRC & Bronze medallion course is being run over the Fri to Sunday 11th to 13th November. Contact Nicollete on 0433 114 329. This is a requirement for those helping kids in the water or on patrol. No parent is allowed to help kids in the water without an SRC certificate. This is a Surf Life Saving OH&S requirement.
- We still need U6 Age Managers. Is there anyone that could work together to help out the U6’s. There is an education booklet and lots of other age managers to show you how to do it
- The first day back will consist of Orientation, information, catch of with regos. There will be a pool proficiency offered and ocean proficiency (if conditions allow). As well as a patrol tour.
It is also Open Day….this is where the public can come and ask to have a look through the club and ask questions. If anyone asks you, send them to the BBQ.
- Uniforms, high-visibility vests, nipper caps & sausage sizzle and drinks will be available on Sunday as well as a few old nipper boards for $20 each. First in, best dressed applies here.
- We need a March Past Team. Anyone interested in being a part of our winning team, please see Lisa on Sunday. Training starts on Sun 23rd Oct.
- Welcome to season 20 16/17…a big thankyou tot those who have already put months of effort in to the upcoming season…this seasons theme is “get involved”
I look forward to seeing you all on the beach this Sunday.
Cheers Lisa 🙂