We had a very successful first day of nippers last week. Thanks everyone who helped make that possible.
This Sunday we still have regos coming in so U6,7,8,9’s will have education and sand events. U10,11,12,13, 14 will have board training and education. Any nipper who has not competed pool or ocean proficiency cannot participate in water events.
1. U10/11’s Age Managers & parents are required at the club at 8.30am You are on duty for the day…this requires setting up the beach, the BBQ, running the BBQ and packing it all away. Please make sure there are people left to help pack away the BBQ and tents. Each Sunday a different Age group will be on duty. In the event that no one turns up to run the day, that age group will not participate in nippers for the day.
2. Sydney Water meeting at 9.15am tomorrow.
3. Thank you to the people who have put there hand up to become an official. Officials course is the Saturday 5th Nov. See Lisa if you would like to become an official.
4. SRC & Bronze medallion course is being run over the Fri to Sunday 11th to 13th November. Contact Nicolette on 0433 114 329. This is a requirement for those helping kids in the water or on patrol. No parent is allowed to help kids in the water without an SRC certificate. This is a Surf Life Saving OH&S requirement.
5. Age managers course – free on Saturday 5th November…please see Lisa to register.
6..We n eed volunteers for Bunnings BBQ, a major fundraiser, on Sunday 13th Nov. Yes it’s the same day as nippers but we can’t change it. The shift times are 8-10am, 10am-12noon, 12noon-2pm, 2pm-cleanup. Please put your name on the board inside the club to help out or see Lisa.
8. We need a March Past Team. Anyone interested in being a part of our winning team, please see Lisa on Sunday. Training starts on Sun 30th Oct.
9. Please ensure that every person paying to be a member of the club has their own members portal.
It’s time to”Get involved”…I look forward to seeing you all on the beach this Sunday.
Cheers Lisa 🙂