Hi there Nippers & families,
1. U8/9s on the BBQ this week. Thank you.
2. Branch Carnival this Saturday. Please arrive at Towradgi Beach at 7am for sign in, team photos, March Past practice and to help set up. Anyone interested in having a look at a carnival or wanting to support our Nippers, we would love to see you. We wish the team the best of luck. After such wonderful team spirit at Junior Carnival, I can’t wait for the Branch carnival. You make us so proud.
3. Our fundraiser at Guzman Y Gomez (GYG) in Wollongong Central last Saturday raised $1,200. Thank you to everyone who supported us by buying a burrito or drink on that day.
4. Anyone with a perpetual trophy, please start bringing them back in.
5. A couple of dates to put in our diaries. Last Nippers will be a Twilight Nippers and BYO Sippers from 3pm on Saturday 12th March. After an afternoon Nippers session, we will have a BBQ and a picnic on the grass area outside surf club. BYO picnic rugs, nibblies and drinks. Presentation Day will be on Sunday March 20th. The AGM will be at 10am and the main Presentation from 11.30am at the Corrimal Leagues Club.
6. We are still looking for anyone interested in helping us out next season with the following positions:
- BBQ Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- U9s Age Manager (for the group that were U8s this season)
If you think you can help out in any of these vital roles, please see Lisa and we can get you a hands on look at the role before the new season starts. It’s not scary …
7. Old uniform table will be set up again this Sunday. Everything on the table will be $2.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the beach this weekend. Fingers crossed for great surf conditions.